Maste pieces pattern sheet - words
WORDS Pattern Sheet Simplest means, great effect. Create an art work by using this pattern sheet, some nails and rope.
The packaging includes one DIY poster with 6 different patterns from which you can choose one to apply. WORDS Pattern Sheet comes with a short description (in English, Dutch and German).
- Choose the pattern of your favorite word or text and find a suitable spot. Depending on the choice, cut the pattern sheet and tape it together, then attach the poster to the wall or to a board with appropriate dimensions.
2. Make sure you have sufficient nails and hammer through each of the dots of the chosen pattern.
3. String a thread or yarn from nail to nail following the chosen design on the poster.
4. Tear away the poster -smaller sections can be removed easily with a pair of tweezers.
5. Take a few steps back and enjoy your own WORD.
Tip: By choosing the sort of nails and color of the thread or yarn you can match your work with the rest of your interior.
A short video description of how to produce your own WORD: watch the video here
- & ca. 33.5" x 29.5"
- today ca. 47" x 21.5"
- LOVE ca. 63" x 15"
- Double Happiness ca. 33.5" x 35"
- @ ca. 31.5" x 31.5"
- Hier & Jetzt ca. 74.5" x 15.5"
Don't forget to check out our selection of hand made wooden spoons! Use them in your kitchen, bathroom (for scooping bath salt) or on your dining table for that fresh natural look.