masterpieces patterns sheet - Deux
Recreate an Old Master painting at home.
With this pattern sheet you can recreate a famous painting by using small nails and rope. Its a fun DIY project that will leave you amazed about the result! The masters proceed you, now you can enjoy it at home.
Masterpieces Pattern Sheet DEUX comes with a short description (in English, Dutch and German). The packaging includes one DIY poster with 3 different patterns from which you can choose one to apply.
- Choose your favorite artwork, find a suitable spot and attach the pattern sheet to the wall or to a board with appropriate dimensions.
2. Check whether you have sufficient nails. Hammer in each of the numbered dots of the chosen pattern a nail through the poster.
3. String a thread or yarn from nail to nail following the numbers on the poster.
4. Tear away the poster, smaller sections can be removed easily with a pair of tweezers.
5. Take a few steps back and enjoy your own Masterpiece.
A short video description of how to produce your own Masterpiece (by using the Masterpieces Pattern Sheet not the DEUX): watch the video here
Tip: By choosing the sort of nails and color of the thread you can match your Masterpiece with the rest of your interior.
- Jeune fille ombrelle Claude Monet: size: 31.5" x 31.5"
- Mona Lisa Leonardo da Vinci: size: 31.5 x 43"
- La Grande Odalisque (portrait) J.A.D. Ingres size: 29.5"x 35.5"
Don't forget to check out our selection of hand made wooden spoons! Use them in your kitchen, bathroom (for scooping bath salt) or on your dining table for that fresh natural look.